Saturday, May 21, 2011

How is This Possible???

When I left Jonathan we had only 9 weeks to wait to see eachother
That's shorter than we've ever had to go 


In the 8 months that Curly has been gone
We've had to wait an average of 3 1/2 months between seeing each other 
It was my thought that going just 2 months and 1 week would be easy
It's the shortest we've ever had to go
But some how it feels like it's been the longest 
It has been dragging on and on, each week feeling more like two weeks
I don't know if it's because I was expecting it to go by fast
Or if I didn't register the fact that 9 weeks 
translates to more than 2 months, which isn't long, but isn't short either

I just feel like such a baby having this much trouble waiting this long
It scares me because after this July we'll have a little over 6 months
Maybe 7 depending on ticket prices and how things work out
I can't help but wonder, if I am having trouble dealing with this amount of time
What will the 6-7 months be like, and will I even be able last through it?
I get scared that I won't be strong enough to do so. 
But that's not what this blog is about. 
This blog is asking how the eff this length of time is lasting so long?!?!?!


I want him here
I want him right here
Hang outs and laughter and hugs and kisses
With all kinds of fun
And now
Don't care how
Want him here now
Don't care how 
Gimme him now!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the EXACT same way right now. Last time I saw Joe we only had 9 weeks left to. And it seemed like no biggie cause it's nothing compared to before. Yet these last few weeks have been dragging like no other! It's horrible

    ReplyDelete