Monday, May 2, 2011

Bah-bah

It seems like all my friends are starting up a blog. 
I decided I'd start one too.
I'm a sheep and I'm proud of it!

I'm not sure what I want to include in this blog. It will probably end up being my rants and raids of day to day life. We'll just have to see. For now, let me tell you about myself. 
(because obviously if you are reading this that means you are a complete stranger)

I am a Junior majoring in English Literature at Sonoma State University
I have to say, though SSU has a place in my heart and always will, 
I can't wait to graduate.
I feel like high school was just prep for college
I feel like college is just prep for life
I am ready to start the life part of my life
Once I graduate I want to teach. 
I don't have any cute stories about how I wanted to be
an astronaut or a fire fighter or a ballerina
For my entire life I knew I was meant to teach.


I have the most amazing friends in the world. 
They make me laugh so much that it hurts. 
They are always there for me in the middle of the night when I am upset. 
Or when I am having another one of my irrational panic attacks.
They are the ones I lean on when ever I am sad or lonely
They knew exactly what to say so that I feel better

 
I have the most incredible family in the world. 
My mom is my best friend, and the person I am closest to in the world.
My dad is the smartest person I know, and the person I strive to make proud.
My sister is the second smartest person I know
She is filled with so much joy it is infectious. 
My grandma isn't scared to speak her mind, and boy does she speak it!
I hope one day I will be as brave as she is with my own thoughts and opinions. 


I met my love a year ago. 
He is the most amazing person I know. 
He makes me laugh when no one else can. 
He makes me smile when it seems impossible to do so.
He is my best friend, and my world. 
The best way I can think to describe being with out him, 
is like walking around with a really bad hair cut. 
It isn't unbearably painful, 
But it is constantly there. 
the feeling that something wrong, 
the feeling that something is out of place,
the feeling that something is missing. 
The feeling doesn't go away until the moment I see him in the airport
I can't wait for the day that our 
skype relationship will be over.

This July he is coming out to see me for 17 days!
Words can not express how excited I am
It will be the first time in our what will then be one year and two month relationship
that we will be able to hang out more than two days in a row, 
with out the military getting in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment