Monday, August 6, 2012

Time To Learn Your A,B,Cs....



When I was in junior high my best friend, her mom, and I would all have what we called "P" days.
We would watch Pride and Prejudice
(yes, Jill and I were cool enough to be fans of that story at just 11 years old, 
we were book nerds even then) 
We would wear our Pajamas
We would get the Post
We would have Pizza
We would say Please
Just about anything we could think of 
that started with a P, we did it. 

I'm bringing that back! 
Every time I have a "lazy day" 
(little secret, long distancers hate lazy days, 
it gives them time to think
thinking when you're 2,000 miles away from the one you love, 
is never a good thing) 
Any way, every time I have a lazy day, 
I'm going to adopt a letter and do as many things with that letter as I can. 
Each item will count as a point,
and I will try to beat my last score each time I do a new letter. 
Bonus points if one of the things is something I've never done before. 

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I hope you post a recap the day after so we can follow along! :)

    Hugs,
    Kara
    ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete