Thursday, June 21, 2012

Incase You Didn't Know...


My name is Emily

I am 22 years young

I am a college graduate of Sonoma State University

I am a soon to be Elementary School teacher
as I am starting the credential program at SSU

I am a sucker for flowers

I am obsessed with cheese
as well as peach champagne

My family means the world to me, 
especially my mom and dad.

I am dating an incredible man in the US Coast Guard
which means for the 90% of our relationship,
we have been 2,000 miles apart.

I will be moving out to join him in the wonderful town of Topeka, KS
as soon as I am done with my education
(just one more year!!!)

Until then I will be going on adventures with my students,
and my many incredible friends
Come along for the ride. 

6 comments:

  1. Let's be bloggie friends! Thanks for checking out my blog. Can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to trade buttons :) Email me if you are interested.

    Hugs,
    Kara
    ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Saw you found my blog, and left me a comment. Sorry I'm getting back like 3 months later, you know all to well that school takes over life sometimes :) Glad to learn about you and hope school is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach champagne is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something (with Live For Today, Hope for Tomorrow) and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete