Thursday, July 26, 2012

23 Before 23

So I've been inspired by Hannah over at Miss Pinches to make a 23 before 23 list. 
This will have everything I want to do before I turn 23 on June 15, 2013 
Here I go! 

1.   Ride my bike from Rohnert Park to Bodega Bay
2.   Go on a roller coaster that flips upside down (preferably at Disneyland)
3.   See a sunrise and sunset on the same day
4.   Go to my grandma's cabin
6.   Go on a road trip to Kansas
7.   See something huge (like the giant yogurt cup in Boy Meets World!)
8.   Find and explore a new town
9.   Hike to the top of Armstrong National Forrest
10.  Get down to my goal weight (down 10 lbs)
11.   Sew something awesome
12.   Spend an entire day at the beach
13.   Make a cook book of tried and true meals found online
14.   Buy a pair of cowgirl boots
15.   Get a nice photo of myself
16.   Make something from scratch (craft, food, clothes, etc) 
17.   Adopt an animal of some kind
18.   Find the perfect little black dress
19.   Start Zumba again
20.  Have a cheese themed party
21.   Go on a night hike
22.   Make a snow angel 
23.   Sleep under the stars

What goals do you have for yourself this year? 

2 comments:

  1. Love your 23 before 23!
    I also desperately want some cowboy boots! have seen some amazing frye ones but the are like 400......
    Definitely! Shoot me your button & I'll pop it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love Boy Meets World, haha. Zumba is so fun! You really should get back into it :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete