Thursday, May 5, 2011

57 And Counting

I've become addicted to working out.

 
I started going to the gym for the first time three years ago.
It wasn't until two years that I got really serious about it.
In the last year and a half I have lost 57 pounds.
I have gone down 8 or 10 pant sizes
(depending on the jean style I'm wearing)
I always feel the most confident after going to the gym.
I always feel the sexiest in my gym cloths,
because I associate them with going to the gym.
It has become so much fun to watch
how much stronger I am getting.

One thing I am so proud of
is the fact that through this I have inspired others
I've gotten 5 emails asking for health tips
and 4 people ask me in person
I never know what to say
I am NO expert on health!
best of all my dad says I have helped inspire him
Knowing this almost made me cry
I am so proud of the progress he has made!
Every time I see him he looks a little smaller

The biggest thing I've learned is
anyone can get healthy
I don't care who you are,
or how long you've been over weight
anyone can do it.
I thought that I would never be the size I am
my original "dream weight" was 20 pounds heavier than I am now
I am in pants smaller than I ever thought I'd be
If I could do it than any one can do it
you just have to get the proper motivation.

3 comments:

  1. I love working out together! I think we motivate each other to GET there and it's so much more fun with you there. =)

    Alicia
    P.S. Livejournal name is ridic... Ohhh highschool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your motivation for sure keeps me pumped! It's so much fun when there is some one else there to help keep you going and eating well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm jealous!! I've been working out but when I got sick for a few weeks in Feb, I haven't been able to get back into my working out groove. I decided I'll go today instead of taking my nap...haha! congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete