Monday, August 6, 2012

#5 Done!

I finished # 5 on my 23 Before 23

I spent this week and weekend with my momma! 
It was so nice to hang out with her. 
I don't see her as much as I like, and knowing that I'm leaving in a year, 
makes our time to gather even more special

Realized at the last second that I didn't take any pictures while she was here, 
time for an impromptu photo before bed!

We started the week out visiting my Aunt in Berkley. 
We went out to lunch at a great burger place,
and my auntie bought me some cute sweaters as a late b-day gift.
I also got to meet her adorable kittens. 
I would have taken pictures but that would require putting them down. 
(woopse!) 

(Pic of my aunt and I at Ashland last year)

On Thursday my mom and I headed into Petaluma
and had another great lunch there, and got a mini pie for desert! 
It was sooooo good. 


Friday we went into Healdsburg
I am in love with that town. 
We got another great lunch at an upscale spanish place. 
And to top it off got gelato from the candy shop. 
One draw back, I found a bug in mine. 
Um, gross right? 

Saturday was my mom's spa day. 
Mayacama has an amazing spa,
and I've known that I had to take my mom for a long time. 
Well the time finally came! 
She got a body wrap/massage, and a facial
Then my boss treated us to lunch at Mayacama. 
WHAT?? 
We were feeling quite fancy

Saturday night we went to Johnny Garlic's 
Guy Fieri's restaurant. 
As always it was amazing
The portions were huge though, 
which is good for me cuz I love left overs! 

(Momma, "brother"/roomie, me, dinner at JG)

My dad came to pick her up Sunday, 
and we went out to my favorite pizza place. 
This pizza will change you life. No joke. 


It was such a fun few days, 
and while I was sad to see it end, 
I'm also happy to get back into my routine

1 comment: