Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Summer Of Love

The day after Jonathan and I met 
I was having a potluck 
and he and his room mate showed up! 
I was so nervous and excited knowing he would be there. 
That's the one and only time I've changed my outfit multiple times. 

I spent the entire night trying to show off
anything and everything was an opportunity to show off. 
My cooking 
(turned out I had too little food because people didn't bring food with them. Woops) 
How funny I was. 
(spent the entire night talking to a good friend and laughing loudly, 
ended up only making Jonathan think that my friend and I were dating. Woops)
My taste in movies. 
(we watched 13 Going on 30. Yeah, every guys dream. Woops)
As you can tell I made a good impression. 
He asked me out on a date that night. 
After a few weeks of dating, 
He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. 

(This pic was taken the day I told him I'd be his, 
unfortunately I don't have a pic that isn't rainbowy)

It was when I moved to Rohnert Park at the start of July 
that he first told me he loved me. 
He said that I was all he could think about and 
that he found himself constantly checking his phone for messages. 
Awww!!! So cheesy!

We spent the summer hanging out almost every night
Trying to get to know each other as much as we could
knowing that he would be leaving sooner than we would like.
In September we even made a trip to Disneyland
I got to see one of my best friends, 
and he got to experience one of the best things in Cali. 

At the start of October his mom flew in for his graduation. 
Boy was I nervous to meet her! 
Turns out I didn't need to be. 
She was amazing, and incredible sweet to me. 
She even let us go on a date night just Jonathan and I
his last night in town. 
Um, bonus points for Lisa!

(I had never seen anyone so handsome as that man in his blues!)

The day he left, 
we spent the entire time trying to avoid it. 
We kept coming up with excuses for him to stay longer, 
and finally his mom said it was time for him to go. 
(Thank God or he would have never left! 
Not that I would have minded!) 

Watching his car leave, 
I was positive that was the last time I'd see him
I was so sure I wouldn't be able to do the distance
and that he would meet some one better than me in Kansas. 
I was so over the moon the day we bought the tickets for me to fly out there. 
That meant I was getting to see him without a doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment