This Thursday I've decided that I need to remind myself that "It's Ok"
- It's ok that I am THIS excited to welcome my new subscribers! (Seriously, so glad I've met so many new people in the last few weeks! I went from 6 to 24, which to me feels like quite the following, so thank you all! Can't wait to continue to get to know you!!)
- It's ok that I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with a few of you guys, because it's so nice to have a group of people to talk to who really get it.
- It's ok that I am writing this right now while my mom is in town, because she is napping next to me. I think that still counts as bonding time, right?
- It's ok that I get
a littlejealous of people who never do long distance, or who do long distance shorter than I have and will continue to do.
- It's ok that I get jealous of people who are engaged because they are actually together all the time, when they have still been dating for less time than Jonathan and I have. All this is despite the fact that Jonathan and I have talked, and want to wait a bit longer to get engaged to help avoid being another statistic, not at all to imply that all young/military relationships won't work out <3 (seriously... feels like this happens every day)
- It's ok that I'm not signed up for any classes right now, because as of Monday I will be signed up for all of them.
- It's ok that I have not lost my stress weight from the last year yet, because once school starts again, so does my free gym membership. (gotta love the Rec. Center on campus!)
- It's ok that this is my second blog today, it's not like this is the first time that's happened.