Yes, you read that title right.
I am winning an Oscar.
That or I was nominated for a Leibster Award
by Vanessa at Pure Joy and Adoration.
Let me just tell you,
I got pathetically excited about this.
It sounds like the best award any one could get.
Leibster in German means
"Sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved..."
all kinds of wonderful things!
Who wouldn't be honored to be thought of as all that??
It goes to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and deserve more!
So heres the 411 on the award.
~Each person must post 11 things about themselves
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you
~Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
~Choose 11 people to tag in your post
~Go to their page and let them know!
11 Things about me
1. I just started the teaching credential program Tuesday, and my class is in 1st grade.
2. I get weirded out each time I hear kids call me "Teacher" or "Miss. Phillips"
3. I spent $55 on Tea today. (Ummm yeah... thats what having Teavana move into town will do to you)
4. Growing up I had a cat called "Scaredy Cat" who was scared of her own shadow.
5. Growing up I also had a hamster named Oreo who got a weird disease that made her go bald. <3
6. While I write this I'm watching Freaky Friday "You're ruining my life-aaa!!!"
7. I'm also watching my room mate/best friend, Jenah hunt a fly around her room
8. I'm currently obsessed with the show Smash
9. I had a dream Jonathan proposed to me with a terrible ring (not that I care that much but it was bright pink and green metal, and the diamonds were a terrible blue and green uh... yeah.) and wasn't even there for the proposal. He sent me a youtube video that he found and that was it.
10. I called him the second I woke up and told him that he better be there when he proposes to me.
11. Pinterest has kinda become my life
Answers to Vanessa's Questions:
1. What movie could you watch over and over, and why?
That's a tough one. I'm one of those girls who LOVES to find a good movie, and watch the crap out of it (White Christmas happens at least twice every December) I'm gonna have to say The Holiday, because I will watch that movie no matter what time of year it is. I just love it! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Plus I mean come on, Jude Law, how can I say no?
2. What's your ideal date night?
This is gonna sound cheesy and pathetic, but honestly any date night is ideal for me. I really don't have a dream date because my guy is so far away. Any night with him is a dream come true. <3
3. When do you feel the most beautiful?
Right after I've gone to the gym. I don't care that I am covered in sweat, or that my face is bright red. I know that I've just worked towards getting healthier and nothing is sexier or more beautiful then that!
4. What is your most favorite piece of clothing you own?
I don't think I could pin it down to one piece. I do love slouchy sweaters and layering. I'm a Fall fashion kinda girl.
5. What is your favorite Scripture?
That's hard. I'm bad at staying connected to God sense I started school. (TERRIBLE excuse, I know) but I would have to say my favorite thing the Bible taught me growing up is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" My mom and dad explained that to me when I was very young and it just did something to me. Ever sense them, no matter how a person treats me, I always do my best to treat them with respect.
6. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so what are you thinking of for this year?
I haven't dressed up in the past few years. I did for work last year but that was it. This year is different. I am renting a house which means there are kids near by, hello trick or treaters!!! PLUS I'll be working in my 1st grade class on Halloween, so I have to dress up for that along with work. I'm beyond excited! I'm thinking of being a fairy or a ghost cuz they would both be easy to make.
7. Who would you consider an awesome female role model in your life?
Honestly? My mom. She is the most loving and giving person I will ever meet and I'll be over the moon if I'm even half the woman she is.
8. What's your favorite food?
OOOH That's a tough one! I am a food fan, a huge food fan. I honestly don't think I could pick one. I love pizza, I love pasta, I love artichokes, I love all fruit, I love peppers, I love sammiches the list goes on and on.
9. What is one thing you love about yourself?
Hmmm Well I love/hate how emotional I am. I love it because it means I love with all that I am, I care about people to the point that sometimes it hurts. I hate it because this tends to mean that I often care about people more than they care about me, which isn't to say that they don't care, they just aren't crazy lovers like I am. That can really suck at time
10. Early Bird or Night Owl?
Unfortunately night owl. I say unfortunately because I need to become an early bird for the credential program.
11. What is one goal you have set for your future?
The biggest goal I have lately is to be a good person and to be happy. I don't care what I do or who I spend my time with, as long as I am happy.
My 11 Questions
1. What is the most money you spent on something silly? (like tea)
2. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
3. What movie are you most excited to see this fall?
4. Do you have any holiday traditions that you do every year?
5. What is your favorite time of year?
6. What is your drink of choice?
7. What are you most scared of?
8. What is one thing you can't live with out?
9. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
10. What is your dream vacation?
11. What is your favorite kind of food?
Jessica @ My Baby Birds
Krista @ Life Is The Messy Bits
Hannah @ Miss Pinches
Kirsten @ K & R
Lindsay @ Life of Chase
Mrs. D @ Life As A Dixon
Allison @ Keep Calm and Soldier On
Paige @ Eloping Stethoscope
Kiersten @ To Love And Dogs
Have fun wonderful ladies!
Post a link to your Leibster blog with all you answers below!
I'm so excited to hear what your answers are. <3