Monday, June 25, 2012

Just 2 Minutes at a Time

Mrs. Krista Koons from Life is the messy bits
has inspired me and given me an idea for a distraction. 
I am going to transform my body for the second time.

2 years ago I lost 65 lbs, blah blah blah
You know the story.
In the last year, due to everything going on in my life
and getting busy or lazy, I gained some of it back.
Not ok. 

So I plan to loose all that fat,
and then gain the weight back in muscle.
I got smaller now I want to get leaner.
I want to have muscle that shows when I flex
I want to have visible abs!

Today I went for a run
I hate running
So I took it 2 minutes at a time.
I would run for a few minutes, then walk for about three.
This system worked out great and by the end of my run,
a 2 minute at a time jog didn't seem so bad.

 (This is the app I used for a long time! It's quite nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment