Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Reason I'm In Love...

So I don't think I've told anyone this. 
But I was determined to not date Jonathan. 
I asked 5 different people if I should or not, 
Just because I was looking for some one to say 
"NO! DON'T DO IT! RUN!!"
I was scared to get in a relationship
with a guy who would just leave in 5 months. 

I discovered one of my favorite singers, 
Angel Taylor 
The same day I met Jonathan
I listened to her CD over and over, 
Finally I listened to the lyrics of this song
(other than the fact that the song talks about her
being black and her guy being white)
It described our relationship
at it's current status to a T. 

It was the lyric 
"I'm so weak and unable to
Picture you with someone other than me"
I realized, I don't want to picture him with anyone else
I don't want him to be with anyone else
I want him to be mine!
And that night I told him that I would be his girlfriend.
So ultimately, this song is the reason I'm in love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment