Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cuz He's The Reason For The Tear Drops On My... Pillow?

Yup, it was one of those nights. 
Those nights where I just break down

I get so sic of those nights. 
They don't happen often
But when they do they leave a girl feelin like crap
Especially when the only person she wants to talk to about it
The only person who can make her feel better,
Can't talk. 

There was once a time where I loved the fact that I wear my heart on my sleeve 
A time when I loved that when I was sad, I could just shut my door and let it out
I loved that when I was happy the entire world knew it. 
When I was mad, much like my mom, you knew to head for the hills. 
But now I absolutely hate it
I hate that I'm not as strong as him. 
I hate that the distance gets to me. 
I hate that I complain about it as much as I feel like I do. 
I hate that I am not as thankful as I should be. 

That's really what it comes down to. 
I should be thankful
Tonight I was upset because the last three weeks, 
Curly and I haven't gotten to talk much, 
It's been taking its toll on me the last few days. 
I feel like I should feel lucky just for the fact that we've gotten to talk at all
even if it's not as much as I would like it to be. 
I should feel lucky just for the fact that he is in my life. 
I should feel lucky that he saw me that night, 
and instantly knew that we were meant to be together
and never gave up on me no matter how shy I was. 

The most important thing is that I know he is worth it
Even when I'm feeling all crummy he is so worth it. 
He is worth every day of heart ache, 
every tear that falls 
and every moment of frustration with the world. 
I love him with all my heart. 

(Pic of Curly and I from a mall photo booth)

"A regular kiss just isn't good enough for how I feel about you right now...
I wish I could kiss your heart." - Curly

No comments:

Post a Comment